Propz is a technology company pioneer in the application of Artificial Intelligence to leverage retail sales. The combination of CRM, Big Data and machine learning, combined with retail expertise, is able to automate multichannel marketing campaigns. Propz's upright technology is able to understand the consumer journey, predict more attractive offers and react in real time, reaching the right customers at the right time. As a result, we increase the profitability of our clients and improve customer experience.
As a Product Manager you'll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products. You'll manage production cycle of multidisciplinary squads, working closely with Propz's engineering teams in Russia. We expect you to take responsibility for roadmap creation, feature definition and prioritization, and on-going delivery of product releases.
Main Responsibilities and Chalenges:
- Ensure team specifies and refines requirements for new features and bug fixes correctly, just like work closely with Propz's engineering teams in Russia;
- Define and prioritize short and long term product goals;
- Define product roadmap based on business needs, technical constraints and customer experience;
- Constantly search for alignment with business and development teams;
- Manage and report teams metrics.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering or computer science;
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship;
- Understanding of security (e.g. HTTPs), authentication, authorization;
- Knowledge in Restful Web Services;
- Knowledge in version control (e.g. GIT);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment;
- Strong team player and influencer;
- Excellent written and verbal senior executive communication style;
- English language fluency.
- Certification in Scaled Agile Framework;
- Experience in Tech/Internet/Startups is a must.